Bloomsbury Creamed Eggs
Total Preparation Time: 30 mins
• 8 frozen puff pastry shells
• 8 eggs
• ¼ cup cream
• ½ tsp salt
• drizzle of olive oil
1. Bake pastry shells according to package directions; set aside.
2. Whisk together eggs, cream and salt.
3. Drizzle the bottom of a nonstick skillet with olive oil.
4. On high heat, scramble eggs just until set, retaining moist texture. Cover for 5-15 minutes.
5. Place hot eggs inside warm pastry shell.
6. Top with favorite sauce: Hollandaise, White Sauce w/Cheese