May is an amazing month in Camden, South Carolina.
We want to personally ask you to visit during this wonderful season. The weather is perfect and the visiting options are many.
While at Bloomsbury, you might visit some of our permanent attractions or take in some that are more seasonable. Since the inn’s calendar is filling quickly, book your stay directly with us and soon.
The Ross Beard Gun Collection at the Camden Archives
Antique Shopping all about town
The National Steeplechase Museum
Victoria Susan’s Wearable Art
Historic Camden Revolutionary War Park
The list goes on and on. When you arrive at Bloomsbury, we will share brochures and ideas for attractions that meet your personal taste.
Although you can visit anytime, consider May 2019 as there are lots of extra fun things happening.
- 3-5 May, SCEP Palmetto Paint Horse Show, South Carolina Equine Park
- 4 May, Tour de Camden, Historic Camden
- 4 May, Old McCatskill Farm Sheep Shearing/Farm Day
- 5 May, Camden Community Concert Band, Rectory Square, 3pm
- 11 May, Spring Splurge, Special Savings/Shopping, Downtown Camden
- 11 May, Carolina Anglers at Lake Wateree
- 16 May, KCART Concert, Fine Arts Center
- 17-19 May, Hunter Jumpers Spring Classic, South Carolina Equine Park
- 17 May, Battle of Camden BBQ, Historic Camden
- 24-26 May, Palmetto Classic, South Carolina Equine Park
- 25 May, Carolina Anglers at Lake Wateree
- 31 May, Hunter Jumper Camden Classic, South Carolina Equine Park
- Every Saturday, Kershaw County Farmers’ Market
- Every Saturday, Go-KART Fun at Carolina Motorsports