Like so many, we are ready to safely fill Bloomsbury with guests again. Let’s share in the responsibility of making sure you enjoy safe travels. The City of Camden requires face coverings in all public spaces. Indeed, the world has changed. What does the new “normal” look like, you ask:
All of our reservation and pre-arrival processes are the same. You can book on-line or by calling 803.432.5858.
- If you are feeling unwell, please cancel promptly
- If you have a temperature, please cancel promptly
- Your form of payment will be made, touch-free, on the day of arrival
- Bloomsbury be will be pristine and sanitized
- We are limiting the number of guests on the property to ensure you can enjoy your visit
- We are following CDC, SC Strong and Select Registry guidelines in preparing for your arrival
- Please park in the parking area near the front of the manor house (not directly in front of the steps unless unloading); electric charging stations are located at the garage
- Please wear a mask or nose/mouth covering in common areas
- Please be committed to social distancing
- Please be committed to washing your hands often
- The innkeepers and staff are committed to frequent sanitizing of high-touch areas
- We hate signs and notices, but you will encounter some that are required
We have a new touch-free check-in process. Upon arrival, there will be an arrival package on the front veranda to facilitate your check-in.
- Your sign-in sheet and a sanitized pen awaits you, please read and sign, then ring the doorbell
- The State of SC has directed that we ask about previous travels and exposure to COVID19
- You will encounter a masked innkeeper upon entrance; unfortunately, we will not be able to valet cars or handle guest luggage and, we do not have an elevator – remember to pack light, all guest rooms are on the second floor
- Our Innkeepers will provide complete touch-free concierge serve to help guide your visit, including dining options and local recommendations – remember, dine-in options at local restaurants are still limited in our area, but some of our favorites have take-out options
- Please proceed to your spacious guest room. Guest rooms provide comfortable seating areas, the veranda will be open at all times (1000 sq ft), the gardens (2 acres) will be open at all times. Both the veranda and the gardens provide many seating areas that meet social distancing guidelines
- Visitors, your family and friends, are not allowed on the property at this time
One of our favorite times during your visit was so high-touch and certainly violated social distancing. Although our beverage stations and light hors d’oeuvres service is missing at 5:30pm, you can still enjoy afternoon social if you are on the property at 5:30pm. A cold beverage and an individual hors d’oeuvre plate will be provided.
This is a very challenging service for our industry. We want you to enjoy breakfast and travel safely. So, we are offering two options: 1) sit down breakfast in the main dining room at 9:00 am, or 2) a lovely “to go” breakfast which you can enjoy on the veranda or take with you.
Our senior sanitizing specialist will be the last person previewing common areas and your guest room prior to your arrival. A UV light will floor your guest room prior to your arrival. Each day you will receive fresh amenities, eliminating the need for anyone to enter your room. Of course, you are always welcome to call the innkeepers if you need anything.
The New Normal
Yes, there are some different procedures and offerings to ensure you travel safely as the world has changed. One thing has not changed, our commitment for you to enjoy yourself at Bloomsbury. Our normal friendly, welcoming environment awaits your arrival
Stay Safe/Stay Select
As a member of Select Registry, we have completed the extensive procedures, processes, checklists just for you. We are so committed to your safe travels.
If you are uncertain as to when you might travel or if you need the perfect gift, please contact us. We’d love to assist you with gift certificates.
Always be sure you are on our website, where you can book direct. This will ensure the lowest available price and the most flexible cancellations. We sincerely appreciate that you trust Bloomsbury as your preferred lodging. Please call, 803.432.5858, or email, email@example.com, us if you have any questions. Plan your stay today. We have been missing you.