Safe COVID19 Procedures
We can’t wait to have you join us again! Our new normal is somewhat different than pre-COVID. Our hospitality and commitment to you experiencing a wonderful stay, though, is completely unchanged. We are one of only two lodging properties in the state of South Carolina that has earned the “Select Safe/Stay Select” certification. So what has changed?
- We have updated all of our processes and procedures to meet the CDC, State of SC, and Select Registry guidelines.
- All staff will wear masks during any encounter with you. Gloves will be worn as appropriate. We want to ensure you enjoy safe travels.
- Sanitize. Sanitize. Sanitize. Our rooms will even be exposed to UV light as the last step of cleanliness before you enter. Staff will not enter your room during you visit. And, our head sanitizer specialist will be the last person in your room before your arrival.
- As we open, our afternoon social and breakfast service will most certainly be different. Still delicious, but offered in very safe options.
- Flexible change/cancellation options for those who book direct on this website.
If you are interested in more detail, please follow our blog. We can’t wait to see you soon.
The Bloomsbury Team